February 19, 2011

National Falling Down Day – Friday, February 25


national falling down day
Next Saturday (February 26) is the 18-year anniversary of the movie Falling Down, which features Michael Douglas as William Foster, an un-employed defense contractor who goes on a violent rampage in Los Angeles.  Since I’m sure many of us can sympathize with the character’s frustration with life, work, and society in general, I declare that next Friday, February 25 will be the first annual National Falling Down Day.  To celebrate, please dress up like William Foster and wear a white short-sleeved collar shirt with dark pants, tie, and glasses.  Obviously leave the weapons at home since I don’t want to be blamed for any office-place violence.  Send me a photo of you in your outfit and I'll post the best ones on the site.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Chief Mockery Officer is owned and operated by The Jaba Group.